Optics & Photonics News (OPN) is a global news and information source ranked
consistently by OSA members as their #1 member benefit.
OPN is published by The Optical Society (OSA), the association that brings together optics and photonics scientists, engineers, business leaders, educators, and technicians. OPN offers:
• A circulation of nearly 16,000 optics and photonics professionals.
• A total readership of 31,000,* including pass-along and digital edition.
• A readership in 98 countries, with 41% of readers residing outside the U.S.
• Readership to 90% who play a role in purchasing decisions for their companies.
• High reader satisfaction: More than 90% of OSA members are highly satisfied with OPN.
OPN readers are: Researchers, Applied Research Scientists, Physicists, Engineers, Managers/Executives and Educators
For additional information, please contact OPN's Ad Sales Manager: Jackie Hajji, +1.202.416.1952